The following updates have been added to the Roe With Me website:
- Links in comments on FB item posts have been removed
- Fixed issue with Facebook posting settings
- Greatly improved the performance and scalability of the platform
- Improved Multi-consultant seller search
1. Links in comments on FB item posts have been removed
We resolved an issue where links in the comments posted to Facebook were causing sellers to be notified of "spam" from Facebook.
2. Fixed issue with Facebook posting settings
We resolved an issue where disabling claims and comments from posting to Facebook would not always save.
3. Greatly improved the performance and scalability of the platform
We made some major changes after observing system load last week that have resulted in major performance improvements primarily over our peak usage hours.
4. Improved Multi-consultant seller search
In general, we improved the type of results that are returned from the search. Additionally, you can now input a user's account email to find them specifically.
You will need to reload the website to see these changes in effect.