The following updates have been added to the Roe With Me website:
- Posting of popup activity to Facebook
- Inventory level metrics
- Dashboard with summarization information
- The ability to delete sales has been removed
1. Posting of popup activity to Facebook
Roe With Me can now post activity from your popup to a Facebook group or event of your choosing. We will send over claimed items and comments to Facebook when they happen.
You can configure these settings while editing your popup.
2. Inventory level metrics
You will now be able to see a table of item counts for each style and size you have. To find this information, click the graph icon in the top right corner of the "Items" page.
3. Dashboard with summarization information
We've added some information that we will be helpful for you to the home page (the page you see when you login). Included on this page is:
- A list of outstanding sales which are sales for items with a quantity greater than 0 and that you haven't confirmed. Basically this shows you sales that need to be processed.
- Unread notifications
- Recent comments
More will be added to this page as we build more intuitive ways to view your data!
4. The ability to delete sales has been removed
We've removed this control due to much confusion about its purpose and how it should be used. All sales should be rejected unless you are selling them to the customer.
You will need to reload the website to see these changes in effect.