The following updates have been added to the Roe With Me website:
- Fixed issue with the customer's table tab for a popup
- Ability to disconnect your Facebook account
- Fixed issue with address input
1. Fixed issue with the customer's table tab for a popup
We've moved answers back to their appropriate columns for those customers that may have skipped an answer or two! All answers should be back in the right spot!
2. Ability to disconnect your Facebook account
Some user's have mentioned that they would like to switch their connected Facebook accounts with another one. So we went ahead and gave you the ability to do so!
While looking at the Facebook Auto-post section while editing a popup you will now notice that your Facebook profile picture is shown on the right-hand side (see screenshot). You can click on this picture and then click "Disconnect" to remove that account!
3. Fixed issue with address input
We've closed a loophole where one could just click the "Save" button on the address form while it is blank to move to the next screen. You can't do that anymore!
*Caveat - Safari users still can because of a loophole with the Safari browser... We are investigating a fix for this!
You will need to reload the website to see these changes in effect